One such outfit which has created a lot of commotion in the area of Kid’s Fashion is the very stylish ‘Romper’. Rompers, also known as Play suits or Jumpsuits can be understood as a one-piece garment which is available in different styles for kids and adults, now-a-days. But particularly for infants, toddlers and girls, rompers are turning out to be the hottest style of the season.
Here, we have a small ‘Romper Fashion Guide’ for you. With this guide by your side, you’ll be able to pick the right kind of rompers for your kids. Also, some accessorizing tips are provided here.
- For Infants and Toddlers: Rompers are believed to be the perfect outfits for infants and toddlers. Not only are they cool and stylish, also they keep the little ones comfortable throughout the day. Rompers are basically summer outfits which can be easily availed for kids through online shopping portals and branded stores. For your little son, you can go in for solid colors and sporty styles while picking up a romper. For your little darling daughter, you’ll be able to find ‘n’ number of styles. If you want us to suggest, we will lay our fingers on the ‘Tutu-style Rompers’.
Make sure you accessorize this preppy outfit in a proper manner. For infants, you can ditch the shoes. While for toddlers, you should pick up flats. Keep their comfort in mind.
Headbands are common accessories that can go with an uber-trendy romper. Go for a Minnie Mouse Pink Polka Dot Jumpsuit with Headband; it’s a total hit!
- For Kid’s (Especially Girls): You’ll get a multitude of styles when it comes to buying a romper. From Floral Jumpsuits to the one’s that feature Polka Dots and Aztec Prints; you can choose any style that pleases you.
In order to complete the look, you can go with a pair of strappy sandals, a cute headband or maybe a petite tiara as well.
For Boys, you’ll find lesser options as compared to those that you’ll find for the girls. However, you can always pick some suspender-style outfits for them
Besides these, given below are a few things that you should keep in mind while buying a Romper/Jumpsuit for your Kid:
- Make Sure You Buy the Right Length: Kid’s fashion stores are overloaded with different styles of rompers. The basic styles that you’ll come across are: Shorts-Style, Knee-Length, Capri-Style, Ankle-Length and Full-Length. Make sure you pick the one that makes your kid feel comfortable. It shouldn't restrict his/her movement. Also keep the fitting in mind. A tight-fitted romper for your child is a big NO!
- Don’t Go for a Romper with lots of Decorations: A beautiful bow or some floral decorations should be more than enough for your kid’s romper. Going for an over-decorated jumpsuit isn't suggested. The extra hangings might hurt your child.
- Don’t Forget to Choose the Right Fabric: For your kid’s summer jumpsuit, make sure you pick up the right kind of fabrics. Go for Light fabrics like Cotton, Linen or Hosiery. Also, keep the colors in mind. Buying blingy ones for summers is a big mistake.
- Choose Jumpsuits for Different Occasions: A jumpsuit is an outfit which you can make your child wear for just any occasion. Be it his first birthday, a beach party or a dressy event, you can pick one jumpsuit for each event.
- Try buying Rompers from Online Stores: You can pick up different types of rompers for your kids from online shopping stores. By shopping online, you will get better offers and choices to pick from.
A Romper is believed to be the ‘Outfit of the Year’ when it comes to kids clothing. Make the most of this shopping guide and buy your kid a superb romper this summer.