Here, we bring you a small account of how you should shop for your kids. Keeping in mind that kids from the different age groups have different requirements, we have separate sections for you.
Go through this piece and formulate a full-proof plan that helps you while you shop for your babies!
The best outfits that you can buy for your newborn babies are listed below. Make it a point to add these to your newborn’s wardrobe for his first 6 weeks.
- Pants & Tees: You should buy atleast 7-8 t-shirts for your babies. Make sure they have enough neck area. Team up the tees with cute and soft pair of leggings or pants. Look into the child’s comfort. The waistband shouldn’t be too tight. A tight fitted waistband might leave painful impressions on your baby’s waist.
- Onesies: Onesies or Sleeping suits are full length outfits that come with socks and hood attached. These make the cutest and most comfortable outfits for the newborns.
- Footwear: To protect your little bundle from catching cold in the winter season make sure you have enough pairs of socks. You’ll need to change atleast 2 to 3 pair everyday so buy accordingly.
A few tips that could help you while shopping for a 6-month old are listed below:
- Try not to buy the standard sizes. Don’t go by the standard measurements of an outfit. Pick the one that matches your baby’s size in order to buy proper and comfortable clothes. Following the size charts might turn out to be erroneous.
- You should buy one size bigger. Babies grow quickly which is why you should buy a size larger than their actual size. If you’re buying clothes for 6-month old, make it a point to pick an outfit made for 7-8 month old.
- Don’t buy too many clothes. You should have enough clothes, but overstocking for a growing baby might not be a wise thing to do!
- The Size Mantra stays same. Buy a slightly bigger size for your growing pre-toddler.
- Go for comfortable clothes. 1 to 2-year old kids are very active and that is why it is necessary that they wear clothes which do not restrict their activities.
- You can experiment fun-filled clothing. Go for rompers and pretty dresses for the girls. For boys, you can pick up suspender-style pants with cute t-shirts.
With this shopping guide for mommies now in hand, you can buy the best clothes for your kids. Shop according to their age and give them a comfortable childhood!