‘OK, the child will have expert watch and nurturing teachers at the place all the time , but none can match motherly care.’ ‘What if the child gets his clothes dirty?’ ‘Will he manage going to the loo, and not wet his pants?’
Totally befitting concerns. But then if you dress them appropriately, have your stress will have no basis to stand. Shop carefully for baby clothing online or otherwise to get all the requirements met.Let us discuss, how should a toddler be dressed for pre-school. Shop carefully for baby clothing online or otherwise to get all the requirements met.
1. Dungarees and jumpers are not the most convenient of all apparels. They are very comfortable, but not so much when your little one has to go pee on his own. Pants/jeans that have elastic waistbands are best, as they are easy to remove and put back instead of those with fly and buttons.
2. The child will be involved in a lot of activities during the day, and chances are that many of them would be outdoors. So choose stain resistant clothing. Avoid dressing the toddlers in complete whites. Opt for darker shades as dirt on them does not show too soon. Ditch the high-end online baby dress you bought your daughter this summer, for school it’s only play clothes you need.
Recommended: Be Careful With New Born Baby Accessories
3. Apart from dressing them, keep in mind to label all your child’s clothing with his/her initials, especially those which might be removed, like jackets or shoes or hats. Losing a piece of clothing may seem totally inconsequential for the child, but it matters to you, right?
4. To think that it is OK to dress little girls in short cute dresses and frocks, without shorts, is a big mistake. Yes, she is young it, and her dressing her this way would not be considered as exposing. It is still inappropriate nonetheless. With activities requiring to bend, hop or jump, it would be embarrassing even for a little girl if her underwear shows, as little kind could find that funny.
5. Deciding on the shoes is holds a lot of significance. Heels, lace-tie shoes, slippers, fancy sneakers are all a NO for pre-school. It is comfort over style. Make them shoes which fit them too the tee, have soft insole, anti-skid, and preferably have Velcro fastenings. Considering that until now the toddler did not have to walk around much, if its all fancy stock that you have, go shopping immediately or find comfortable baby shoes online.Opt for shoes that stay on and cause no trouble.